Tim Bruce, Jane Slavin, Kris Dyer, Jonathan Keeble, Joan Walker, Julius Howe, Rebecca Rainsford
9 hrs and 46 mins
Like binging a deep dive true crime podcast about the creepiest, most disturbing story ever. But it’s fiction.
Excellent, Unforgettable, Best of the nest
Very good, thoroughly enjoyed,
Good, Solid, Enjoyed many aspects
STAR RATINGS GUIDE
- This is a true crime podcast as a novel. What’s not to love?
- The “black eyed children” are the stuff of pure nightmares and I mean that as the loftiest of praise.
- This is a mind-bender. Having an unreliable narrator in Arla Macleod means lots of fun and games trying to decide what is and isn’t real.
- A large cast of brilliant narrators made this so realistic, it had me going to my podcast app for the next episode.
- The sensitive manner of dealing with a troubled teen.